Allen Schmeltz Productions
Teaching Theatre Arts to Children, Teens, and Adults.
Lesson & Workshop Information
Allen Schmeltz provides Private Lessons as well as Workshops. Workshops include a periodic showcase performance of student’s progress. Lessons are 30 minutes length. Workshops are two hours.
Gift Certificates for lessons are also available.
Payments for lessons and workshops can be made by cash, check, credit/debit card or Venmo.
FEE SCHEDULE AND POLICY
Private Lessons In Studio - $40 per 30-minute lesson
General Information for Lessons
- There is no charge for the first lesson.
- A 10% discount is available for two or more students from the same family or a student who is also taking a workshop.
- Payment is accepted by cash, check or credit card at the time of the lesson.
- Lessons are held at the Sutter Street Theatre Annex, 710 Figueroa Street in Historic Folsom.
- Lessons are 30 minutes in length.
Private Lessons are also available in order to prepare for theatre auditions or for College Entrance Auditions. The fee is $70 for a one hour lesson.
An ongoing Improvisation & Acting Workshop for young people 11-18 year olds is being conducted in cooperation with the Sutter Street Theatre Academy in Historic Folsom. In the workshop students learn the skills of improvisation and acting. Having fun while learning is the theme of the workshop. Periodic showcase performances are given. The workshop has been taught for over 15 years by Allen Schmeltz.
General Information for Workshops
- There is no charge for the first workshop class you attend.
- The workshop tuition is $70 per month for four 1 hour and 45-minute workshop classes. In the event that there are five class lesson days in a month, there will be no workshop session one of the days. If you join the workshop in the middle of a month, that month will be prorated.
- A 10% discount is given to two or more students from the same family or to any student who is also taking private lessons from Allen Schmeltz.
- The workshop is on Fridays from 4:00pm to 6:00pm.
- There is a maximum enrollment of 15 students.
- This is an ongoing workshop and students may enroll at any time.
- Credit is given for missed classes as long as 24 hours notice is given. Less than 24 hours notice will result in a charge for the missed class.
- The workshop is held at the Sutter Street Theatre Annex, 710 Figueroa Street in Historic Folsom.
To enroll or for further information, call Allen Schmeltz Productions at (916) 802-2249 or email [email protected] or fill out our information form. You may also call the theatre at (916) 353-1001 .